Ticket packages for the 2017 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival are now on sale! Choose from two types of ticket packages: the Festival Ticket 10-Pack or the Festival Pass. Both packages will save you a minimum of 10% on your tickets and you'll get even more of a savings if you're a Visual Communications member! Ticket package sales end April 20th, 2017!
Festival Ticket 10-Pack: $120 for VC Members/$135 for Non-Members
Do you plan to watch 10 films at the Festival? How about bringing a group of friends with you to watch a film? Then this package is for you! Regular general admission tickets are $15 (including transaction fees), so you're saving at least 10%!
10-pack vouchers can be redeemed for all ticketed programs EXCEPT for Opening Night, Closing Night, Centerpiece, and C3 Conference. No limit per program. Ticket packages must be redeemed in advance; vouchers do not function as an admission ticket. You will not receive a physical voucher at any time. Transaction fee is included in the price.
Festival Pass: $300 for VC Members/$330 for Non-Members
Are you a dedicated Festival-goer with plans to watch multiple films, including the Opening, Centerpiece, and Closing Night Galas? Would you like priority seating to the film screenings? Then purchase a Festival Pass! Regular price for all these benefits is $350.
A Festival Pass includes the following:
- One (1) ticket to LAAPFF Kickoff Party
- One (1) ticket to Opening Night Gala (screening and party)
- One (1) ticket to Centerpiece screening
- One (1) ticket to Closing Night Gala (screening and party)
- Access to both days of C3 Conference
- One (1) exclusive LAAPFF badge granting access to priority seating before film screenings (must be picked up during Festival)
- 15 general admission tickets to all regular ticketed programs, limited to one (1) ticket per program (excludes Opening Night, Closing Night, Centerpiece, and C3 Conference).
- Transaction fees are included in this price.
Ticket package sales end April 20, 2017.