Ticket packages for the 2017 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival are now on sale! Choose from two types of ticket packages: the Festival Ticket 10-Pack or the Festival Pass. Both packages will save you a minimum of 10% on your tickets and you'll get even more of a savings if you're a Visual Communications member! Ticket package sales end April 20th, 2017!
Festival Ticket 10-Pack: $120 for VC Members/$135 for General Public
Do you plan to watch 10 films at the Festival? How about bringing a group of friends with you to watch a film? Then this package is for you! Regular general admission tickets are $15 (including transaction fees), so you're saving at least 10%!
10-pack vouchers can be redeemed for all ticketed programs EXCEPT for Opening Night, Closing Night, Centerpiece, and C3 Conference. No limit per program. Ticket packages must be redeemed in advance; vouchers do not function as an admission ticket. You will not receive a physical voucher at any time.
Festival Pass: $300 for VC Members/$330 for General Public
Are you a dedicated Festival-goer with plans to watch multiple films, including the Opening, Centerpiece, and Closing Night Galas? Would you like priority seating to the film screenings? Then purchase a Festival Pass! Regular price for all these benefits is $350.
A Festival Pass includes the following:
- One (1) ticket to LAAPFF Kickoff Party
- One (1) ticket to Opening Night Gala (screening and party)
- One (1) ticket to Centerpiece screening
- One (1) ticket to Closing Night Gala (screening and party)
- Access to both days of C3 Conference
- One (1) exclusive LAAPFF badge granting access to priority seating before film screenings (must be picked up during Festival)
- 15 general admission tickets to all regular ticketed programs, limited to one (1) ticket per program (excludes Opening Night, Closing Night, Centerpiece, and C3 Conference).
Ticket package sales end April 20, 2017.